Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor is made up of brushed stainless steel materials. The Breville BJE830BSS model is the biggest brother of Breville BJE530BSS and also Breville BJE430SIL. Ever since it was manufactured, it’s been the most powerful cold spin juicer from Breville.
The Breville Juice Fountain Cold Centrifugal XL Juicer has a larger 3.5 feed chute that holds whole fruits like apples or even a whole carrot. This will significantly reduce your preparation time and can also extract 70 FL OZ of rich nutrients fresh juice, up to five times faster than a cold-press juicer machine. It’s a juicer with cold spin technology and noise reduction technology.
The Breville Juicer cold spin technology and the micro-mesh filter made in Italy, allow you to avoid vitamins and minerals damage from heat and processing.
According to the Breville company, this innovation combined with its complimentary semi-air tight juice jug (in certain circumstances) extends the shelf life of the freshly extracted juice up to three days. It is significant because every juice extracted from centrifugal juicers typically lasts for just 24 hours.
Features of the Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor
- It comes with a fast and variable speed setting that allows you to extract juice for maximum of about 5 times compared to another cold squeeze.
- It comes with a limited product warranty of just a year.
- It has a cold spin extraction system.
- It has a unique space saving compactable design.
- It has a bigger 3.5 inch feed chute size that takes whole fruits and vegetables.
- It has noise reduction technology settings.
- It comes with a juice nozzle or single serve juicing (newly designed).
- A voltage of 110 to 120 volts.
- The plastic components are built with BPA free materials.
- The detachable parts are dishwasher safe but except for the food pusher.
- The pulps are ejected externally into the pulp collection container.
- Dimension: 13.4 x 13.2 x 17.4 inches.
Function of the Features
Short Prep Time
The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor has an extra wide feed chute size of 3 – 5 inches juice chute that allows you juice all the fruits and veggies without chopping them into smaller parts.
The juicer pulp collection container behind the base of the Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor features a new and unique design that saves space on the countertop.
The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor is ideal for juicing straight into glass or juice collection jug without the hassle; just flip the nozzle over when finished to avoid dripping the freshly extracted juice.
Easy To Clean
Except for the food pusher, all the removable parts are dishwasher safe. It comes with a lot of pieces, but the majority of them can be washed in the dishwasher. When cleaning the mesh-blade component, as well as the all high speed juicers you must exercise extreme caution. You can reduce clean up time even further by placing a biodegradable bag in the pulp collection container.
Easy To Use
The Brevile Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor is one of a kind. These are the only fast spin juicer extractor on sale right now on the market with a shelf life of 72 hours (three days). If you want to get the best of this juicer extractor, you’ll need to pay attention to the manual. It’s not that difficult but it will necessitate some caution. One example is to ensure that your produce is both fresh and clean. Then keep the temperature stable at a certain level. In a nutshell, you must immediately place your freshly extracted juice in the refrigerator.
- It has a detachable spout for juicing straight into the glass/cup.
- It’s pretty much easy to put in place and detach.
- It has an amazing blending power.
- Less effort required when juicing with the juicer.
- It’s easy to clean and use.
- The freshly extracted juice can be stored in the refrigerator for about 72 hours.
- Pre-cutting the produce is not necessary due to the big round feeding chute size.
- Short limited product warranty of just 1 year.
- It has an expensive high speed extraction juicer.
- It’s not suitable for juicing leafy greens.
- It is a high RPM juicer which promotes significant amount of oxidation.
|Juicer type and style||Centrifugal juicer and vertical style|
|Color||Brush stainless steel|
|Warranty||1-year limited product warranty|
|Weight||14.3 pounds (6.44KG)|
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes (all detachable parts)|
|Best used for juicing||Dense and soft produce, citruses|
|Dimension||13.4 x 13.2 x 17.4 inches|
|Application||Home and commercial usage|
- Titanium Reinforced Cutting Desk.
- juicing Basket (Stainless Steel).
- Italian Micro Mesh Filter.
- Cleaning Brush.
- 70 FL OZ easy seal juice jug with froth separator.
- Detachable spout.
- 9 qt pulp collection container.
- Juice Nozzle.
Reason why the Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor is Suitable for your home and other commercial place
When it comes to nutrient retention, the Brevile Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor performs all high speed juicers, yet it still falls short of cold press juicers.
This Brevile Juice machine fountain cold XL juice extractor is the finest and one of the reliable candidates for juicing dense produces like, soft fruits, and citrus fruits. With processed fruits like celery, pepper, potato, broccoli, fennel, carrots, apple, turmeric, watermelon and more.
The Brevile Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor sky rocket all the high speed centrifugal juicer extractors when talking about retention of nutrients but still can’t be compared close to masticating cold press juicer extractors.
The 72 hours juice shelf life from centrifugal juicing equipment sounds too wonderful to be true apart reading over 100 juice reviews online.
When it comes to oxidation, high RPM is still the most important element. If you are looking for an alternative on a slow centrifugal juicer machine, I’m sure the Brevile Juice Fountain Cold XL Centrifugal Juicer Extractor can compete in terms of juice quality.